- Complete Blood Count
- Glucose (Fasting)
- Lipid set ( Chol , Tri , HDL , LDL )
- ALT (Alanine Transaminase)
- AST (Aspartate Transaminase)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Creatinine (plus eGFR)
- Uric Acid
- Urine Examination
- Vitamin D2/D3 (25-OH Vit D2/D3)(LC-MS/MS)
Preparation for Service
1. Get enough sleep, at least 6 hours, prior to the check-up.Lack of sleep may cause abnormal results such as blood pressure, heart beat, and body temperature.
2. Do not eat or drink at least 8 – 12 hours prior to the check-up. Water, however may be freely taken to avoid dehydration
3. Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests.
4. For females, avoid 7 days before or after the menstrual period. If you are menstruating, you should not have urine analysis because there will be blood contamination which affects the interpretation of the result.
5. Should wear clothing allowing access to upper arm.